• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tedkitch
    • Jul 2006
    • NE Suburbs, Chicago
    • Ryobi BT3100 What else is there?

FS - BT3100 on BT3000 Base, Ryobi 12" Drill Press & NIB Herc-U-Lift

Chicago area. Pickup only. Payment by PayPal or cash on pickup.

1. BT3100 on BT3000 base - $100

The saw is in excellent condition and doesn't have much use. The BT3000 base has seen some use and has surface rust. When I first upgraded to the 3100 from the 3000 I didn't like the base that the 3100 had so I bolted it to the 3000 base. I will also include the HTC-1000 wheeled base that I made for the 3000 base. It rolls easily and runs great. I do not have the accessory table for this saw.
    2. Ryobi 12" Drill Press - $50

Runs great. Has been used a bit and weighs way to much to consider shipping. I have the Craftsman floor model and I never use the Ryobi. Feels like I'm selling an old friend.
    3. Herc-U-Lift - NIB - $25

Hopefully to this crowd this is self explanatory. I purchased it years ago and have never even opened the box. I have mounted one to another BT3100 base and it works great so for those of you looking to make your saw mobile, this is a way better option than those wheels that Ryobi offers.
    Ted Kitch
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Ted,

Those look like some decent deals, too bad you are in Illinois instead of TX. Like I have mentioned here previously, I would love a 2nd BT3100 to keep in storage until the first one dies.

I do agree on the BT3000 vs BT3100 base. I like the box that can be very easily enclosed for storage better...
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• docrowan
      • Mar 2007
      • New Albany, MS
      • BT3100

Wish I was traveling to Chicago soon, I'd love the drill press.

Funny thing is, it was on a trip to Chicago that I picked up my BT3100. I live in Mississippi so that was quite a haul, but I was up there on business anyway.
      - Chris.

Comment

Working...