Thread: Craftsman dovetail and box joint jig and router bits

Craftsman dovetail and box joint jig and router bits

Craftsman 25455 16 in. capacity cuts 1/2 in. rabbit, flush offset and flush half blind dovetail joints. Cuts open exposed dovetail joints for trunks and large boxes. Also includes 2 box joint templates that produce 9/32 in. and 1/2 in. box joints.

Also included are two sets of Craftsman 26354 router bits that are required for the dovetail jig. Each set includes 1 - 1/4 straight bit, 1 - 1/2 Dovetail bit, and 1 - 9/16 dovetail bit in a wooden case.

All items are in excellent condition, in the original box, and include the manual. The current retail price for these three items is about $250.00 plus tax.

Asking $150.00 OBO plus shipping

I can take Paypal, check, money order. If you are interested I can post this on Ebay with the Buy-it-Now option so that you can use Live.com cashback offer.
    Last edited by justaguy; 10-16-2008 at 12:28 PM.

Craftsman dovetail jig price reduction

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Craftsman 25455 16 in. capacity cuts 1/2 in. rabbit, flush offset and flush half blind dovetail joints. Cuts open exposed dovetail joints for trunks and large boxes. Also includes 2 box joint templates that produce 9/32 in. and 1/2 in. box joints.

Also included are two sets of Craftsman 26354 router bits that are required for the dovetail jig. Each set includes 1 - 1/4 straight bit, 1 - 1/2 Dovetail bit, and 1 - 9/16 dovetail bit in a wooden case.

All items are in excellent condition, in the original box, and include the manual. The current retail price for these three items is about $250.00 plus tax.

Asking $150.00 OBO plus shipping

I can take Paypal, check, money order.
    New price $100.00 plus shipping

PM me if you are interested or have questions.

PM sent .....................

Sold Pending Payment

Thanks

Thread Information