• Show
Clear All
  • Knottscott
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2004
    • Rochester, NY.
    • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Bosch 4100 for $407 shipped

For those interested, CPO Bosch has the Bosch 4100 portable jobsite TS for $399.99 plus 6.99 s/h.

Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.
  • toolguy1000
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2009
    • westchester cnty, ny

this is what i got from the above link:

prices were $550 new and $420 reconditioned. for those that might be interested, was there somewhere else that displayed the $399 price?
    there's a solution to every problem.......you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

• fgarvin
      Forum Newbie
      • Oct 2009

You have to go through the original link from the sales email first, I believe.

Here is one of those links

Disclaimer* I have no clue if that link may be a referral link. I just took it off Slickdeals (minus SlickDeals referral portion). I figured that it must have been a special link since the direct link showed a different price. Slickdeals was the first special link I found that worked, so I used it. It was not my link and I have no idea if it is a referral one.

Originally posted by toolguy1000
      this is what i got from the above link:

prices were $550 new and $420 reconditioned. for those that might be interested, was there somewhere else that displayed the $399 price?

Comment

• Knottscott
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2004
        • Rochester, NY.
        • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Not sure how to make the link work without going thru the email.

Had I realized, I probably wouldn't have posted, but I'd imagine if you call and inquire, that they'd honor the price:
        (Offer Ends Midnight Monday 11/8)

Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

Working...