• Show
Clear All
  • pelligrini
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2007
    • Fort Worth, TX
    • Craftsman 21829

12ga 15' Extension Cord - $9.50

Lee Valley is at it again. They have some new stock of their 15' Heavy-Duty 12-Gauge Extension Cords. Limited time offer. Too bad the free shipping ended earlier this week.

Shop Woodworking Hand & Power Tools Collection on Lee Valley. Browse our selection of Reliable Tools for any Woodworking project.
    Erik
  • cabinetman
    Gone but not Forgotten RIP
    • Jun 2006
    • So. Florida
    • Delta

That's a pretty good price for that cord. For a garage type shop it may be just the perfect length.

Comment

• pelligrini
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 2007
      • Fort Worth, TX
      • Craftsman 21829

I agree about the length and especially wire size. I looked at the offerings at the big box stores recently and most only had 14ga and smaller in 15' lengths. A couple had the big 3 plug side entry connectors. I think lowes carried a decent sized 15' 12ga, but it was over $2 a foot.

I just ordered two, and I threw in a Veritas LA jack and the cool pencil sharpener (as a post fathers day gift).
      Erik

Comment

• dbhost
        Slow and steady
        • Apr 2008
        • League City, Texas
        • Ryobi BT3100

I wanted to order at least one blade / chipbreaker for my Groz planes from Lee Valley anyway. (The blade on my #5 goes dull REALLY fast, I wanted to upgrade to something harder...). This looks like a good excuse to make the order...

"But honey I HAD to take advantage of that sale on those extension cords, since your water fountain in the yard is using mine... and I needed to get more to justify shipping..."

Muahahaha!
        Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• pelligrini
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2007
          • Fort Worth, TX
          • Craftsman 21829

I know that feeling. Can't just leave a cord all lonely in a box... My Lee Valley wish list displayed at the bottom of the checkout cart page. I couldn't resist this time, Sneaky guys... Luckily, my wife is out of town and can't question a box she doesn't see.
          Erik

Comment

• tommyt654
            Veteran Member
            • Nov 2008

I bought 2 the last time you posted this and they are great cords to have around the shop, The Sears gig I just needed for outside work.

Comment

Working...