• Show
Clear All
  • cabinetman
    Gone but not Forgotten RIP
    • Jun 2006
    • So. Florida
    • Delta

A Father/Son Story

It's his 21st birthday, but he's not your ordinary 21 year old. He was born with just a head...no body from the neck down. And being it's his birthday, his father is taking him out for his first drink.

Dad carries his son into the bar and sets the head on the bar top and exclaims..."It's my son's 21st birthday, so free drinks for everyone." "And bartender doubles for myself and my son". The father downs his drink, and pours his son's drink in his mouth. The son swallows the drink and within seconds, a neck pops out.

The father is dumfounded, and everyone in the bar noticed.The father was so excited, he ordered more drinks for everyone, and doubles for himself and his son. After downing those, arms and a body pop out. The father is ecstatic. Everyone in the bar is watching. The father is thinking maybe the alcohol is helping, and orders two more doubles, and downs his and his son now has arms and hands and handles his own drink.

With that drink, legs pop out. By now everybody is clapping, crying and yelling. His son is now a complete person...having all the parts. The father proposes a toast to his son. "Doubles for everyone". The father downs his, and the son, now standing on his own feet drinks his. All of a sudden POOF...the son just disappears.

The bartender steps over and says to his father..."He should have quit while he was a head".

• SHADOWFOX
    Veteran Member
    • May 2005
    • IL, USA.
    • DELTA 36-675

Hilarious!!!
    Chris

"The first key to wisdom is constant and frequent questioning, for by doubting we are led to question and by questioning we arrive at the truth." -Pierre Abelard 11th Century philosopher.

Comment

• chopnhack
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2006
      • Florida
      • Ryobi BT3100

LOL, nice.
      I think in straight lines, but dream in curves

Comment

• ironhat
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2004
        • Chambersburg, PA (South-central).
        • Ridgid 3650 (can I still play here?)

DOH!!! I love a good corny joke!!
        Blessings,
        Chiz

Comment

• cabinetman
          Gone but not Forgotten RIP
          • Jun 2006
          • So. Florida
          • Delta

Originally posted by ironhat
          DOH!!! I love a good corny joke!!
          At least it wasn't one of the genie in the bottle stories.

Comment

• annunaki
            • Jan 2008
            • White Springs, Florida
            • 21829, BT3100, 2-BT3000(15amp)

Not an isolated incident

Not an isolated incident-

There are many documented cases of people drinking too much and losing their head !!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fileodecahedron.gif

Comment

Working...