Connection with the next project on TOH!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Knottscott
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2004
    • Rochester, NY.
    • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Connection with the next project on TOH!

Very early in 2014, TOH will feature "The Arlington Italianate House" renovation. The house was built in 1872, and belongs to my wife's cousin Heather (and Malcom) Fauld. Wish I could have gone out to visit during the taping, but it wasn't in the cards. Pretty cool to see someone we know talking with Tommy and Norm as they gut their house! Check your local listings for air times.

For the 2013-2014 season of This Old House TV, the crew, led by general contractor Tom Silva, will renovate an 1872 Italianate in the historic Boston suburb of Arlington
    Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.
  • JoeyGee
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2005
    • Sylvania, OH, USA.
    • BT3100-1

Wow, that's really cool. That is too bad you couldn't make it to see any of the taping. That would be fun.

I'm sure it's fun just to hear the whole story. I still really like TOH, even if it's not what it used to be.
    Joe

Comment

• chopnhack
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2006
      • Florida
      • Ryobi BT3100

Very cool Scott!!
      I think in straight lines, but dream in curves

Comment

• atgcpaul
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2003
        • Maryland
        • Grizzly 1023SLX

Very cool. So the project is all wrapped up already? I always thought they were still taping when the first few episodes were being aired.

Comment

• Knottscott
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2004
          • Rochester, NY.
          • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Originally posted by atgcpaul
          Very cool. So the project is all wrapped up already? I always thought they were still taping when the first few episodes were being aired.
          Not positive, but I'm thinking it's done.....it's pretty darn cold in the northeast this time of year.
          Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

Working...