X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • duncsuss
    Established Member
    • Oct 2009

slow speed bench grinder

I just noticed this deal on a slow speed bench grinder: complete with 2 white aluminum oxide wheels, $50 plus shipping (which I think is $5). Good for a few more days, probably expires 4/20.

• geopilot
    Established Member
    • Jan 2006
    • Lexington, KY, USA.

Reviews are mixed on Amazon, but for half-off their price, probably worth a shot:

Comment

• LinuxRandal
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2005
      • Independence, MO, USA.
      • bt3100

I have spent the last hour or so trying to find reviews of it. (hoped to find prior woot buyers) Some suspect these were the Woodcraft grinder returns (different label) from when they dropped them (had two bad batches).
      90 day Woot warranty, how does that work? I thought Woot was something like a 30 day return, and they don't fix things?
      She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• duncsuss
        Established Member
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by LinuxRandal
        90 day Woot warranty, how does that work? I thought Woot was something like a 30 day return, and they don't fix things?
        I have no experience of using the Woot warranty (all the things I've bought from them have been cheap and cheerful and still work -- but they aren't power tools )

You can read what Woot has to say about it ... HERE

Comment

Working...