Bulverde, Texas
    => Bade's Personal Web Log
    => Bade's Lutherie Web Log
  • leehljp
    Just me
    • Dec 2002
    • Tunica, MS
    • BT3000/3100

It was funny, and I know a few men like he talked about, but I certainly am not wired with a "nothing" box. The remote referred to with the "nothing" box is more like LOML.
    Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• BadeMillsap
      • Dec 2005
      • Bulverde, Texas, USA.
      • Grizzly G1023SL

Originally posted by leehljp
      ... I certainly am not wired with a "nothing" box....
      Interesting... I definitely DO have a "nothing box" and since I retired I actually get to take it out and open it once in awhile...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
      "Like an old desperado, I paint the town beige ..." REK
      Bade Millsap
      Bulverde, Texas

Comment

• leehljp
        Just me
        • Dec 2002
        • Tunica, MS
        • BT3000/3100

Originally posted by BadeMillsap
        Interesting... I definitely DO have a "nothing box" and since I retired I actually get to take it out and open it once in awhile...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
        I should have clarified. I go to sleep thinking. and wake up doing the same. I HATE being bored with nothing to do. I can watch TV or movies, but get very antsy at the 2 hour point. I am not good at watching things that are made for the purpose of "entertaining" me. Shucks, when I am shopping with LOML or my girls or grandkids, if it gets boring, I am "making" something in my mind.

My oldest daughter is the same. Both of us are wired "on" when not asleep. Not hyper, just on and thinking about something to create, or planning something we are going to do.
        Hank Lee

Comment

• capncarl
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2007
          • Leesburg Georgia USA
          • SawStop CTS

I believe this to be true! A lot of females I have know I am sure that there is just a ball of wire in their head.
          capncarl

Comment

• capncarl
            Veteran Member
            • Jan 2007
            • Leesburg Georgia USA
            • SawStop CTS

My wife asked me what I was laughing about when I watched this video. She laughed too when she saw it but said that my comment was not nice. She is right, I stand corrected! I want to change my comment from a lot of females I know have a ball of wire in their heads to some females I know have a ball of barbed wire in their heads! Now I am going back to my "nothing box" where I belong.

Comment

• leehljp
              Just me
              • Dec 2002
              • Tunica, MS
              • BT3000/3100

Bringing up a thread of a few weeks ago: Bade, This thread is funny even though I mentioned that I could not relate to the "nothing" box.

My daughters have long known my Myers-Briggs personality type and one daughter made a comment on FB yesterday about the definitions of he!! for personality types*, specifically as it related to mine. SO, I revisited MB and I came out again as an INTP. (My dadgum personality never changes!)

ONE aspect of the INTP mind: "They may appear to drift about in an unending daydream, but INTPs' thought process is unceasing, and their minds buzz with ideas from the moment they wake up. This constant thinking can have the effect of making them look pensive and detached, as they are often conducting full-fledged debates in their own heads, but really INTPs are quite relaxed and friendly when they are with people they know, or who share their interests. . .
              When INTPs are particularly excited, the conversation can border on incoherence as they try to explain the daisy-chain of logical conclusions that led to the formation of their latest idea.

SIGH! I/we . . INTPs don't have a "nothing" box.

* He!! for an INTP: "You are eternally condemned to researching an extremely vapid topic using wildly inaccurate methods, mostly involving interviewing people who have no idea what they’re talking about." My daughters laughed when they read that one, as they thought of me!

Last edited by leehljp; 05-15-2015, 08:00 PM.
              Hank Lee

Comment

• BadeMillsap
                • Dec 2005
                • Bulverde, Texas, USA.
                • Grizzly G1023SL

Out of curiosity I ran a couple of different MB tests (it's been a long long time since my last) and I've definitely mellowed with age (my wife might not agree) ... I wound up ISTJ .. the definition SEEMS pretty accurate .. I definitely have a "Nothing Box" and I like it in there ... .. oh and ISTJ HE!! ... – You are expected to complete a highly esteemed project with absolutely no guidance as to what’s expected of you.
                Last edited by BadeMillsap; 05-15-2015, 08:43 PM.
                "Like an old desperado, I paint the town beige ..." REK
                Bade Millsap
                Bulverde, Texas

Comment

Working...