• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • geopilot
    Established Member
    • Jan 2006
    • Lexington, KY, USA.

BT3000/3100 Belts $35

Lowest price I've seen in a while for a pair of OEM belts with free shipping- $35.
    On ebay, seller appears to have a lot of them (not affiliated in any way):

• d_meister
    Established Member
    • Feb 2009
    • La Conner, WA.
    • BT3000

I bought a set to keep as spares from this eBay seller. Fast service, no freight, no tax. They're genuine Bando, labeled "BANDO 106H 020 424010003". I have not installed them. Since they're spares for a working good set, I may never need to install them!

Comment

• LCHIEN
      Internet Fact Checker
      • Dec 2002
      • Katy, TX, USA.
      • BT3000 vintage 1999

Originally posted by d_meister
      I bought a set to keep as spares from this eBay seller. Fast service, no freight, no tax. They're genuine Bando, labeled "BANDO 106H 020 424010003". I have not installed them. Since they're spares for a working good set, I may never need to install them!
      murphy says if you have spares you'll never need them. That's better than what Murphy says when you have no spares... He says I'll make them break at the most inopportune time, like when you need them the most. E.g. like when you're trying to make something for your daughters school project, it's due tomorrow and she's relying on you...
      Loring in Katy, TX USA
      If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
      BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• thiggy
        Established Member
        • Sep 2003
        • Alabama.
        • Craftsman Contractor

The description on the ad incorrectly identifies it as a "V belt". It is actually a "toothed, cog, or synchronous" type belt, I believe.
        SOW YOUR WILD OATS ON SATURDAY NIGHT - - - THEN ON SUNDAY PRAY FOR CROP FAILURE!

Comment

Working...