• Show
Clear All
  • capncarl
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2007
    • Leesburg Georgia USA
    • SawStop CTS

I overheard my wife....

Yesterday I overheard my wife talking to our backyard neighbor.. Her husband is working from home and has a real flexible schedule with several week days off, says he is driving her crazy, he needs to get out of the house and out of her way. My wife told her to buy him an air conditioner for his shop, that would get him out of the house. It made me think, I thought that my shop ac was MY idea. I guess I was wrong, now when I am in my wife's way she asks if there isn't something I need to be doing in the shop? or if something is wrong with the shop ac. Best idea she ever had!
    capncarl
  • TB Roye
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • Sacramento, CA, USA.
    • BT3100

Love mine 108 yesterday 74 in the shop. The Feral Cat that hangs out there in the winter now love it in the summer she was on the shady window sill yesterday also. I can be out as long as I don't make to much noise then she spooks and leaves out the cat door.

Comment

• atgcpaul
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2003
      • Maryland
      • Grizzly 1023SLX

That's pretty funny. I also think that many of my great ideas were just implanted there by the wife--like Inception. I get the same kind of treatment when she wants me in the shop so she can watch some chick flick on Netflix.

Comment

• BadeMillsap
        • Dec 2005
        • Bulverde, Texas, USA.
        • Grizzly G1023SL

Yes +1 on A/C in the shop ... AND HEAT in the winter ... I'm just North of San Antonio and after installing a mini-split last June it's made a world of difference in how much shop time I get all year long ... uhhhh ... I'm pretty sure it was my idea ... I think ... pretty sure ... maybe not ... hmmmmm
        "Like an old desperado, I paint the town beige ..." REK
        Bade Millsap
        Bulverde, Texas
        => Bade's Personal Web Log
        => Bade's Lutherie Web Log

Comment

• jussi
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2007

Well now you have blueprints on how to get new tools
          I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

• capncarl
            Veteran Member
            • Jan 2007
            • Leesburg Georgia USA
            • SawStop CTS

I've never had any problem getting new tools for the shop. After this discussion I am wondering if any of them were really my idea! More tools in the shop mean more peace and quite in the house for my wife.
            I've been wanting to replace my existing window heat pump ac with a dual unit mini split. Now to make it her idea!
            capncarl

Comment

Working...