• Show
Clear All
  • DanJones
    Handtools only
    • Sep 2014
    • Greenville, SC
    • Sawstop PCS

New member looking for a BT3XXX

I have a great shop full of great tools - mostly old arn (Delta/Powermatic/Walker Turner/Dewalt/Delta-Crescent). What got me here was my looking for a good table saw for my son who is in the Army and so has space issues with woodworking. As I looked into the Ryobi I became convinced that he won't be able to do better that a BT3XXX. I would love to get him one.

Anyway I wanted to ask if anyone on the forum would know of one available in the Greenville, SC area???

I have greatly enjoyed reading about the saw and encouraged a friend to get one for his son. He found one a couple hours away. I helped him unload and check it out. Now I'm even more impressed. I love the versatility, smt, sliding rails, fence, etc. Well done Ryobi!

Dan
  • JoeyGee
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2005
    • Sylvania, OH, USA.
    • BT3100-1

Unfortunately, I don't have any info on finding one for you, but I am glad you are looking for one. You definitely found the right place to look.

You certainly don't need a BT3 to participate here, so please stick around.

Welcome!
    Joe

Comment

• dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

There is far more to this site than the BT3, although it's what got us started for sure! Good luck finding one in great shape near you! They are well worth the time and effort to find!
      Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• cork58
        Established Member
        • Jan 2006
        • Wasilla, AK, USA.
        • BT3000

A quick search on craigslist in your area turned this one up. There are more but this is the latest.

Dan
        Cork,

Dare to dream and dare to fail.

Comment

• Bill in Buena Park
          Veteran Member
          • Nov 2007
          • Buena Park, CA
          • CM 21829

Here's another with a built in router table and outfeed table - may be able to negotiate price: http://greenville.craigslist.org/tls/4597767303.html

This and the saw in the previous post are BT3000s - be sure to research the shim check/maintenance discussions if you go in this direction.
          Bill in Buena Park

Comment

• DanJones
            Handtools only
            • Sep 2014
            • Greenville, SC
            • Sawstop PCS

Bt3000

Thanks, I'll look into both.
            Dan

Comment

• jont
              Forum Newbie
              • Jan 2010

I have one for sale but not exactly local to you, zip 55901. If you're in a bind we could explore shipping options but that would cost as much as the saw I'm afraid.
              in the classifieds:
              This section is for <b><i><u>individual forum members</b></i></u> to post items for sale or listings for items wanted. Any and all commercial ads will be deleted without warning. Additionally, any off-topic posts like purchase gloats will also be deleted. This section will not be archived.

good luck
              Jon

Comment

Working...