• Show
Clear All
  • greencat
    Established Member
    • Dec 2005
    • Grand Haven Mi

Tapatalk

Hi

Do you use Tapatalk to view Bt3central from your phone? Tapatalk was recently upgraded and it does not display the current discussion correctly. Before it would show the new postings like the home page does. Now Tapatalk will display that there are no new postings.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks
    Thanks again,
    Mike
  • BadeMillsap
    • Dec 2005
    • Bulverde, Texas, USA.
    • Grizzly G1023SL

Must be an update I don't have. I don't do auto updates so possibly later version than I have.

Mine is 4.4.12

Via Tapatalk on Android
    "Like an old desperado, I paint the town beige ..." REK
    Bade Millsap
    Bulverde, Texas
    => Bade's Personal Web Log
    => Bade's Lutherie Web Log

Comment

• capncarl
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2007
      • Leesburg Georgia USA
      • SawStop CTS

How in the world do you see enough on the screen of a phone to use it for that? My tablet is barely large enough for me and I still have 20-20. Maybe that is why I still have 20-20, no smartphone!

Comment

• Cochese
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2010

Originally posted by capncarl
        How in the world do you see enough on the screen of a phone to use it for that? My tablet is barely large enough for me and I still have 20-20. Maybe that is why I still have 20-20, no smartphone!
        That's exactly what Tapatalk is for. It converts forums into a readable format.
        I have a little blog about my shop

Comment

• capncarl
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2007
          • Leesburg Georgia USA
          • SawStop CTS

You guys have fallen for the magic of this new technology. CB radios were my first exposure to his kind of love affair with new toys. Even our preacher had a cb radio in his car! Smartphones are really little computers and seem to do a good job at it. But they are Little, got little screens, little keyboards. I'll start using a smartphone to read text when everyone turns in their table saws and starts using a jig saw or oscillating tool! For the $$ you pay of this technology you can buy lots of planes and clamps, way too much $$ for the use I get out of a smartphone.
          Capncarl

Comment

• capncarl
            Veteran Member
            • Jan 2007
            • Leesburg Georgia USA
            • SawStop CTS

You guys have fallen for the magic of this new technology. CB radios were my first exposure to his kind of love affair with new toys. Even our preacher had a cb radio in his car! Smartphones are really little computers and seem to do a good job at it. But they are Little, got little screens, little keyboards. I'll start using a smartphone to read text when everyone turns in their table saws and starts using a jig saw or oscillating tool! For the $$ you pay of this technology you can buy lots of planes and clamps, way too much $$ for the use I get out of a smartphone.
            Capncarl

Comment

• Cochese
              Veteran Member
              • Jun 2010

Originally posted by capncarl
              Capncarl
              That technology is how I afford all my planes and clamps. I could even do my job in a pinch on my phone, but it also isn't a little iPhone either.
              I have a little blog about my shop

Comment

• dbhost
                Slow and steady
                • Apr 2008
                • League City, Texas
                • Ryobi BT3100

I tried Tapatalk, and decided it was too crippled to actually use, so I just use the web interface...
                Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

Working...