X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TABLESAWNEWBIE
    Handtools only
    • Sep 2014

Looking for BT3 Rip Fence

I Purchased a BT3100 From Craigslist recently and It did not have the Rip Fence, Thinking that I would be able to get one relatively inexpensive I purchased it. Now that I have the Saw and Love it I find that to buy a completed fence or even the parts of a fence is over 100 dollars, I am hoping to find one for Much less than that, New Home Owner and Father but I am still trying to have a go at taking care of stuff around the house and without the working fence making any long cuts is crazy. Thanks for any help.
  • leehljp
    Just me
    • Dec 2002
    • Tunica, MS
    • BT3000/3100

Welcome!

About once every 2 to 3 months, someone posts a "parting out" sale of a BT3000/3100. Sometimes a couple of months in a row.

The BT3000 and BT3100 have slightly different shaped fences on the front end but they will fit each other fine.
    Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• LCHIEN
      Internet Fact Checker
      • Dec 2002
      • Katy, TX, USA.
      • BT3000 vintage 1999

Keep an eye out on ebay, they appear there regularly.
      The BT3100 and BT3000 rip fences are different but functional and interchangable.
      However, the BT3100 fence is a little different and given a choice you might prefer it - I can't recall exactly but the cursor for the scale indicator is a bit different.
      Loring in Katy, TX USA
      If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
      BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• aiyou
        SawdustZone Patron
        • Mar 2006
        • Charlotte, NC
        • BT3100

Rip Fence Available

Hello.

I've got a spare rip fence - please reach out to me.

I've got both a BT3100 and BT3000 style. The BT3100 was my original, but I've since converted to the silver BT3000 style rails, and would be willing to part with either.

Try sending me a PM with your contact details.

Rob

Comment

Working...