• Show
Clear All
  • chopnhack
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2006
    • Florida
    • Ryobi BT3100

Grizzly coupon for established BT3 members

I got a 10% off over $300 from Grizzly, good through October 15. I won't be using it and wanted to offer it to any established members. If it's not needed here I will post it elsewhere. First post takes it.

Cheers
    I think in straight lines, but dream in curves
  • leehljp
    Just me
    • Dec 2002
    • Tunica, MS
    • BT3000/3100

Wish I had it 3 years ago when I bought my band saw from them. That is a good discount for Grizzly.
    Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• atgcpaul
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2003
      • Maryland
      • Grizzly 1023SLX

I wish I had a need for it! Well, I could invent one, but then I'd have to clean my shop.

Chop, glad that you're still around.

Comment

• chopnhack
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 2006
        • Florida
        • Ryobi BT3100

Originally posted by atgcpaul
        I wish I had a need for it! Well, I could invent one, but then I'd have to clean my shop.

Chop, glad that you're still around.
        LOL, yes I'm a bit young to worry about kicking off...

I haven't been around as much, but I still have been making stuff, LOL - last few items were picture frames for the young one's jigsaw puzzles and a corkboard with frame for the kitchen for all their assorted projects and school paperwork. The shop is still a mess, seems worse than when I was last here.

I got interested in google Plus for a time, but couldn't commit my time to it either. I have recently been on an electronics kick, an older hobby than woodworking for me. Interestingly enough, it started with my desire to build a automatic switch like the I-Vac. I wanted one to turn on a 110v DC when a 220v device triggers it. Looking at the I-Vac system and the prices, I figured I could do it for less and enjoy the process. I was correct in my assumptions, its just taking me some time to learn as I didn't want this to be solely the reason for returning to my interest in electronics. I even enrolled in a free online course from MIT. It's been kicking my butt! I understand the theories but I have a hard time setting up the equations.

Offer still stands for anyone that is interested in purchasing. If no need here I will post elsewhere tonight, thanks all.
        I think in straight lines, but dream in curves

Comment

Working...