• Show
Clear All
  • woodturner
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2008
    • Western Pennsylvania
    • General, Sears 21829, BT3100

Originally posted by Stytooner
    I am certainly thankful for making me aware that I have yet another problem with my body that I was not aware of.
    I was going to comment that it is for women, but when I looked at the description it says it is for both women and men. Then I looked at the pictures and realized they are showing it used differently than I though

Now I am curious how this device, used in this way, can help with the Kegal muscles. I don't think squeezing the thighs activates those muscles - the typical exercise is to start and stop urine flow.

I think I will go back to reading the woodworking posts now
    --------------------------------------------------
    Electrical Engineer by day, Woodworker by night

Comment

• Stytooner
      Roll Tide RIP Lee
      • Dec 2002
      • Robertsdale, AL, USA.
      • BT3100

The video mentioned that it helps with prostate too, so I took it as a bi-sex device. Can I say that here? I can also imagine the disappointment some might have in not being able to actuate that device. (Body failure that we were not aware of.)
      I say we put a motor on it. That will spread the cheeks in increments. Then one day, you too will be able to preform splits on demand. All without rupturing dear body parts.
      Lee

Comment

• leehljp
        Just me
        • Dec 2002
        • Tunica, MS
        • BT3000/3100

Originally posted by Stytooner
        The video mentioned that it helps with prostate too, so I took it as a bi-sex device. Can I say that here? I can also imagine the disappointment some might have in not being able to actuate that device. (Body failure that we were not aware of.)
        I say we put a motor on it. That will spread the cheeks in increments. Then one day, you too will be able to preform splits on demand. All without rupturing dear body parts.
        A beefed up version could be used by sumo wrestlers! They practice splits.
        Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• capncarl
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2007
          • Leesburg Georgia USA
          • SawStop CTS

Maybe sumo wrestlers DO use this device! That's the reason they squat down and stomp their feet.

Comment

• tfischer
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2003
            • Plymouth (Minneapolis), MN, USA.
            • BT3100

Originally posted by atgcpaul
            For those that haven't clicked the link, don't do it from your work computer.

That Amazon link isn't safe for work? Your work must be a lot stricter than mine (other than the obvious shopping during work hours, yadda yadda)

Comment

Working...