X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Murphy2u
    Handtools only
    • Aug 2014

Looking for base table brackets

Hello all, new registrant, but have periodically referred to your great forum periodically over the 16 years I've had my BT3000. I am posting because my recent movers lost my base table plastic brackets (970030001). I scoured the internet, but it doesn't look like any place has any left for retail sale. My BT3000 has made it through ten moves (I'm in the Navy), but my most recent movers were really bad....

I am looking to purchase a set of four, preferably with the corresponding fasteners. I am hoping one of you that has built one of those great custom cabinets might have saved your stock storage brackets. I have enabled forum members to send me email, since it isn't clear if I would be able to respond to PMs. I will check my PM inbox anyway of course. Thanks to anyone that might be able to help a fellow BT'er!
    Matt
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

you mean, those plastic (coated) clips that mount on the base to the left and right of the saw body, to hold fence parts and blade guard parts when not in use?
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• Murphy2u
      Handtools only
      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by LCHIEN
      you mean, those plastic (coated) clips that mount on the base to the left and right of the saw body, to hold fence parts and blade guard parts when not in use?
      Loring--yes, exactly...

Comment

• cwsmith
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2005
        • NY Southern Tier, USA.
        • BT3100-1

If you can't find them, they would be fairly easy to make out of some flat steel or aluminum; and then use something like "Plasti Dip" to coat.

If you'd like, I can take the dimensions from mine and post them.

Hope this helps,

CWS
        Think it Through Before You Do!

Comment

Working...