• Show
Clear All
  • Bill in Buena Park
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2007
    • Buena Park, CA
    • CM 21829

AZCarbide carbide cutters for lathe tools

I purchased some carbide cutters from AZCarbide (AZCarbide.com) to mount onto the lathe tools I made, including a 15mm 4inch radius (#RA4), a 14x28mm diamond (#DIA14), a 14mm square (#SQ14), and 16mm round (#RD15).

I can't say enough good things about Dale Guilford, the proprietor, and his helpfulness. He sent an email to confirm the order, and responded in short order to some questions I had.

The cutters were shipped flat rate for $2, and I received them in just a couple days. They were carefully packed in the shipping envelope, and came with mounting screws. They were very reasonably priced, some at half the price of my local woodworking stores.

The high quality of the cutters is event from the moment you see them. Excellent grind and polish. I mounted them into my tools, and tried the R4 and round cutters to shape some tool handles, and they cut quality was excellent. These tools will take a lead role in my turning henceforth. And I will definitely be ordering from Dale again.

Dale also offers a discount of 10% for group orders of 20 pieces or more.
    Last edited by Bill in Buena Park; 12-06-2014, 11:17 PM.
    Bill in Buena Park
Working...