• Show
Clear All
  • LinuxRandal
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2005
    • Independence, MO, USA.
    • bt3100

Originally posted by MBG
    I bought a Eurekazone rail many years ago and then added tons of their other toys later. I just stuck with it because I started with it. I use an 8-1/4" Makita and 7-1/4" Hilti saws on it.

Mike
    Doesn't sound like a resounding recommendation. Did 2012 ever happen (saw ever get released)?
    I had to laugh at the pictures (wonder what would have been said if you didn't list it as "before").
    She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• atgcpaul
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2003
      • Maryland
      • Grizzly 1023SLX

Originally posted by MBG
      Someone else was wanting some pictures of my kitchen so thought I'd share them:
      I'm definitely having kitchen envy.

Is that a stainless apron on a soapstone sink? Would love to have a farm sink like that but they are $$$.

Comment

• MBG
        • Apr 2003
        • Chicago, Illinois.
        • Craftsman 21829

Originally posted by LinuxRandal
        Doesn't sound like a resounding recommendation. Did 2012 ever happen (saw ever get released)?
        I had to laugh at the pictures (wonder what would have been said if you didn't list it as "before").
        Actually just the opposite - I love the EZ track saw but I'm sure others work as well and didn't want to fall into the track saw wars that start at many other forums.

Mike

Comment

• MBG
          • Apr 2003
          • Chicago, Illinois.
          • Craftsman 21829

Originally posted by atgcpaul
          I'm definitely having kitchen envy.

Is that a stainless apron on a soapstone sink? Would love to have a farm sink like that but they are $$$.
          My wife wanted a "farmhouse" sink but they were way to much $$$. I don't remember the details but I found this one on e-bay and it was heavy gauge stainless and as I recall around $400. No soapstone.

Mike

Comment

• bmyers
            Veteran Member
            • Jun 2003
            • Fishkill, NY
            • bt 3100

Originally posted by MBG
            Do you have a spare motor cover ? (I see them going for $200+ at the jungle)

Mr. Lee S. has me on the list for a Shark.

I'm also thinking of ideas for mobility and collecting cabinet dust.

Mike
            Oh hey no problem. I got a few extra and I'll send one over..

That one part does go for stupid money on ebay. So stupid there are a bunch of blogs and stuff of people fab'n something up to make it a "cabinet" saw again.

I had a Beismeir I got for dirt cheap and had saved it for years waiting for the right saw to come around. That was the saw I found finally.

They just don't make'm like that anymore..

B
            "Why are there Braille codes on drive-up ATM machines?"

Comment

• durango dude
              • Mar 2011
              • a thousand or so feet above insanity
              • 50s vintage Craftsman Contractor Saw

I have about $350 into it.
              A belated "You suck."

Double that for the kitchen pics......

Comment

Working...