• Show
Clear All
  • JoeyGee
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2005
    • Sylvania, OH, USA.
    • BT3100-1

Ugh

Today is the last semi warm day for awhile up here and I want to get a serving tray done before Thanksgiving. I got home from work, cleaned up some wind damage outside and went to finish the tray. Tried to change blades, and the handwheel came off. This is likely related to, cause of or result of this:

This is the place to ask questions about the Ryobi BT3 series table saws. Please limit the posts to this topic only.

OF COURSE, it's reattached with a 9/16" Allen screw, the only one I am missing. Went to Ace, got a cheap set of Allen wrenches and I THINK I am back in business. At least the wheel raises the blade. At that point, I gave up on working for the night.

I know all table saws have issues, but mine seem to be piling up. With very little WWing time as it is, I really, really dislike wasting it messing with my BT.

Just venting.
    Joe
  • All Thumbs
    Established Member
    • Oct 2009
    • Penn Hills, PA
    • BT3K/Saw-Stop

Well when I told ya in post #3 that your screw was loose I meant the one on the handle, not the one in your head. Honestly, snugging up that screw is going to make things work a lot better for you.

Comment

• JoeyGee
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2005
      • Sylvania, OH, USA.
      • BT3100-1

Thanks! I completely missed that advice. That would have saved me some aggravation. Obviously, my saw isn't the only thing with a screw loose.
      Joe

Comment

Working...