• Show
Clear All
  • jdon
    Established Member
    • Feb 2010
    • Snoqualmie, Wash.
    • BT3100

Not mine- but tempting

Looks hardly used, and other than fence handle being cranked down a bit far, cared for. If I only had more room...
  • Pappy
    The Full Monte
    • Dec 2002
    • San Marcos, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 (x2)

Worth jumping on if for nothing else but a parts saw.
    Don, aka Pappy,

Wise men talk because they have something to say,
    Fools because they have to say something.
    Plato

Comment

• Bill in Buena Park
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2007
      • Buena Park, CA
      • CM 21829

Like Pappy said, great price even if just for parts. I have no room (discounting that I'm too far away), but if something like this came up in my area, I'd find the $ and room for it. Of course, down here, everyone thinks their tools retain full retail value forever, regardless of condition...
      Bill in Buena Park

Comment

• ironhat
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2004
        • Chambersburg, PA (South-central).
        • Ridgid 3650 (can I still play here?)

Originally posted by Bill in Buena Park
        Like Pappy said, great price even if just for parts. I have no room (discounting that I'm too far away), but if something like this came up in my area, I'd find the $ and room for it. Of course, down here, everyone thinks their tools retain full retail value forever, regardless of condition...
        Wait a minute, there. Are you trying to say that they more valuable? Woo hoo, I'm putting my retirement dollars into tools! Thanks for info!!

Yea, it's like that everywhere. And, OTOH, when you call an auctioneer in to evaluate your shop for disposal (downsizing), they are into selling 'box lots' - say, one new Freud blade and one used / good condition Freud blade, one marking gauge, a dowel drilling guide and transfer points, a couple of tape measures, a tri-square, a metal ruler, a set of upper tier chisels with a price of $5 or $10 on it. That sure hurts - never happened to me but I clenched my teeth every time I ever saw this. Signing off - dangerously close to 'off topic'.
        Blessings,
        Chiz

Comment

Working...