James Carrol Conder (7/18/1933 - 6/17/2004)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sam Conder
    Woodworker Once More
    • Dec 2002
    • Midway, KY
    • Delta 36-725T2

James Carrol Conder (7/18/1933 - 6/17/2004)

James Carrol (J.C.) Conder, 70, husband of Ruth Mae Conder, died June 17th, 2004 at the Hospice Care Center, Lexington. Originally from Bradfordsville in Marion County, he was born to the late Sam and Lois Conder. He was the retired owner of Winner’s Circle Liquors in Lexington, and was actively employed by Cardinal Health in his retirement. He spent many years as a salesman for Continental Coffee. He was preceeded in death by a sister, Norma Phillips of Lebanon. Other than his wife, he is survived by two daughters, Denise Hensley of Lexington and Michelle Perry of Lexington; a son Sam Conder of Midway; three brothers, Gale Conder of Somerset, Dale Conder of Ft. Meyers, FL, and Johnny Conder of Augusta, GA; four sisters, Ruth McKeeby of Zellwood, FL, Nina Barger of Bardstown, Pam Young of Campbellsville, and Rita Dean of Russell Springs; and five grandchildren, Chris Hensley, Hunter Hensley, Hannah Hensley, David Conder, and Chase Conder. Visitation will be at Milward Funeral Home on Southland Drive in Lexington Sunday, June 20th from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM. The funeral service will be held at Milward Funeral Home on Southland Drive in Lexington Monday, June 21st at 1:30 PM. Memorials are suggested to Hospice of the Bluegrass.

May he now rest after his hard fought battle.

I would like to say thank you to all of my family here at BT3Central for your thoughts, prayers, and kind words during his illness. You were a tremendous encouragement for me and Adele during this time.
    Sam Conder
    BT3Central's First Member

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison
  • billwmeyer
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2003
    • Weir, Ks, USA.
    • BT3000

Sam,
    I am so sorry for your loss. It was obvious how much you loved your father. I am glad that his suffering is over, and that he is in a better place. Our prayers are with you and your family.
    Bill
    "I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in."-Kenny Rogers

Comment

• Pop Paw
      Established Member
      • Apr 2003
      • Lufkin, Tx, USA.

Sam,

God has brought an end to your Fathers suffering. May God also comfort you, your Mom, Adele and all of your family. This be sure of; if there is anything that you need, please let us know. The prayers are still forthcoming.
      David

You can either be squirrel food or the seed of a mighty tree. - Paul Richey

Comment

• Rodent
        Established Member
        • Dec 2003
        • Yorba Linda, CA, USA.

Sam,

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Although the head can know that his suffering has ended, the heart can't help but feel the enormity of the loss.

My prayers go out to you and your family. May God's peace be upon you all.

Dave

Comment

• leehljp
          Just me
          • Dec 2002
          • Tunica, MS
          • BT3000/3100

Sam, We lift you and your family up in prayer at this time. I will be off line for a week beginning Sunday, but I will lift you up in prayer as I travel. Thank you for including us as a part of your family and posting that.

Hank
          Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• gmack5
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2002
            • Quapaw, Oklahoma, USA.
            • Ryobi BT3000SX & BT3100

I'm sorry for your grief, Sam. [8)]
            Just rest assured that he is in a better place and no longer in pain.
            He'll be there waiting for you when you decide to join him in 50 or 60 years. [)]
            If there's any comfort that I can provide, you have but to ask. [8)]

Stop thinking why you can't and Start thinking how you CAN!
            Remember, SUCCESS comes in CANS!
            George

Comment

• Woody
              Established Member
              • May 2003
              • USA.

Sorry for your loss Sam. My Father in law passed away about a month ago at 67. May God Bless you and your family.
              Michael
              Central Virginia

"Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll sit in boat and drink beer all day."

Comment

• Stytooner
                Roll Tide RIP Lee
                • Dec 2002
                • Robertsdale, AL, USA.
                • BT3100

I am sorry for your loss, Sam. It is better that he is no longer suffering. He was a lucky man to have had such a loving and caring family. May you and your family always have the strength to remember him well. My thoughts and prayers are still with you and your family.
                Lee

Comment

• monte
                  Forum Windbag
                  • Dec 2002
                  • Paw Paw, MI, USA.
                  • GI 50-185M

I am so sorry to hear of your loss Sam. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
                  Monte (another darksider)
                  Reporting Live from somewhere near Kalamazoo

http://community.webshots.com/user/monte49002

Comment

• AttilatheHun
                    • Dec 2002
                    • Farnham, Surrey, United Kingdom.

Sam - words can never provide adequate comfort at a time like this, but your father has clearly left an outstanding legacy in his children and grandchildren and, I am sure, many happy memories that you and the rest of his family can treasure for ever - Michael
                    This looks complicated, better get a bigger hammer

Comment

• Bruce Cohen
                      Veteran Member
                      • May 2003
                      • Nanuet, NY, USA.
                      • BT3100

Sam & Adele,

At a time such as this, I really feel there is nothing intelligent I can say to ease you suffering an pain,

Just remember and revel in the knowledge that he is in a much better place now and free of pain, a place where he can retain the dignity hs so richly deserves.

Eventually, you will both find peaace and solice in his passing and bask in the memories you are fortunate to have. I lost my dad when I was 12 and never really got to know and learn from him.

God does look out for all his children.
                      I will remember him and include him while I recite kaddish (the Jewiish prayer for the dead) when I go to view my mother's headstone for the first time next month, as is the practice in the Jewish faith.

Bruce and Gaye Cohen
                      "Western civilization didn't make all men equal,
                      Samuel Colt did"

Comment

• Pappy
                        The Full Monte
                        • Dec 2002
                        • San Marcos, TX, USA.
                        • BT3000 (x2)

Sam, may God be with you and your family in your time of grief. Take comfort in the fact that his suffering wasn't long and drawn out. Spend some time with your family and help each other through the days ahead.
                        Don, aka Pappy,

Wise men talk because they have something to say,
                        Fools because they have to say something.
                        Plato

Comment

• mudder
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 2003
                          • I live in a house
                          • Delta 36-650

Sam & Adele,

I am sorry for your loss, Prayers will continue to flow your way during such a difficult time.

Scott

Comment

• Ken Weaver
                            Veteran Member
                            • Feb 2004
                            • Clemson, SC, USA
                            • Rigid TS3650

Sam & Adele -
                            Deepest condolences, you did the right thing all the way. You will be in our prayers. God bless you both.
                            Ken Weaver
                            Clemson, SC

"A mistake is absolute proof that someone tried to do something!

Comment

• Popeye
                              Veteran Member
                              • Mar 2003
                              • Woodbine, Ga
                              • Grizzly 1023SL

Sam and Adele
                              There are no words that can express how sorry I feel for your loss. Hopefully the knowledge that all of your BT family's hearts and thoughts and prayers are with you will provide some measure of comfort. Deepest sympathy..... Pat
                              Woodworking is therapy.....some of us need more therapy than others. <ZERO>

Comment

Working...