• Show
Clear All
  • wft3
    Forum Newbie
    • Dec 2003
    • NOVA, (Washington, DC)
    • BT3100

Jeff's T-nuts

Does anyone know if "Jeff's T-nuts" website is still up and running? I was unable to link to the website.

I was hoping to order a few materials from his website.

Thanks,
    wft3
  • sacherjj
    Not Your Average Joe
    • Dec 2005
    • Indianapolis, IN, USA.
    • BT3100-1

Jeff did not have time to keep running the site and put it up for sale earlier. I don't think there were any takers yet.
    Joe Sacher

Comment

• wft3
      Forum Newbie
      • Dec 2003
      • NOVA, (Washington, DC)
      • BT3100

Another supplies for T-nuts

Are there any other supplies of T-nuts that will fit the different rails slots on the BT3? Alternatives?

wft3

Comment

• Garasaki
        • Sep 2006

I bought some T Nuts from Lowes that fit in the slots. Just measure them before you go in (you may also be able to find the measurements online, for instance at the tnuts website). They probably don't work as well as the ones from Jeff's site (those look a lot beefier and probably are designed specifically for the application).

I believe one could also easily make their own out of metal stock from a Borg or local hardware store with a hacksaw and a tap and die kit.
        -John

"Look, I can't surrender without orders. I mean they emphasized that to me particularly. I don't know exactly why. The guy said "Blake, never surrender without checking"
        -Henry Blake

Comment

Working...