This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PeteToo

Craftsman 228110 - BT3000 parts for sale

From Ithaca, New York I am "parting out" the subject saw, its base, and a Ryobi accessory pack ($99 at Home Depot a couple of years ago). This sale is because the lift screw mechanism has failed (stripped) and I do not wish to attempt a repair.
    This is a SEARS-labelled Ryobi BT3000 ten inch table saw with a sliding miter table.
    The Sears model number is 315.2288110, serial # T030018223. I have lost track of its exact age (approx. eight years, I think) but all parts are in excellent condition with the exception of the lift mechanism. It has been used conservatively in a home workshop for home-typical projects. It has not been abused.
    Included are two custom made, lift out, table inserts that were used to completely fill in the rails. The owner's manual with parts list is available, preferrably to the buyer who buys the most parts although I will consider exceptions. I will provide pictures and/or a complete list of parts and accessories to seriously interested parties.
    The buyer(s) will pay for packing and shipping as is normal in these transactions.
    Please respond to this forum for further contact info.
Working...