• Show
Clear All
  • lebomike
    Established Member
    • Jan 2008
    • Pennsylvania
    • Ryobi BT3000

Wanted Miter guide

I would like to purchase a miter guide for the right side of my BT3000. I know I have seen posts in here about where to purchase, but cannot find them. Asking for the help of this talented pool of information.

Thanks
    Mike
    "The power of kindness is immense. It is nothing less, really, than the power to change the world."
  • Uncle Cracker
    The Full Monte
    • May 2007
    • Sunshine State
    • BT3000

Miter slots can usually be found on Ebay. Use "BT3000" or "BT3100" as a search parameter, and browse the results. On the right side of the table, the slots must be mounted in reverse of the left side, as there are otherwise clearance issues. There is an Ebay seller (I believe he is called "komatoast69") who sells a hardware kit with instructions (doesn't include the actual aux. slots), which makes this a pretty easy mod.

Here is one auction in progress now...

And this is another...

I do not see the hardware kit listed among komatoast69's items right now, but you can contact him through any of his listings to inquire as to availability.
    Last edited by Uncle Cracker; 09-24-2008, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• LinuxRandal
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2005
      • Independence, MO, USA.
      • bt3100

Look for dual slot miter table if that is what your refering to. Check out the articles or email Loring for the FAQ (which I think has the current article address on things like how to make one).

If your refering to a miter gauge, then the one people normally recommend (cost verse return), is the low end Incra.
      She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

Working...