• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iceman61
    • Oct 2007
    • West TN
    • Bosch 4100-09

Lowes - Bosch 4100-09 Table Saw $409

I was in Lowes yesterday & noticed that they had the 10″ Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand Model 4100-09 on clearance for $409, regular price was $599. Since it was the last one in inventory, the manager offered to knock off an additional 10% bringing the TS down to $369.90. Pretty sweet deal guys either way.
  • 10sCoachRick
    Established Member
    • Jan 2007
    • Austin, TX

Holy macanoli...our closest store was still $599 yesterday...just happened to notice since I like the Bosch line. Too bad my Ridgid 2400 is better than I'll ever be! Nice find...I'll confirm local price if I get by Big Blue today. Enjoy!

Comment

• jtrcy
      Established Member
      • Jan 2005

No matter what it's marked - have them scan it to check - all of the Lowes near me have it at clearance pricing of $419.

Sign up at Lowes for a just moved 10% off coupon and get it new in the box for $377.

Julian

Comment

• 10sCoachRick
        Established Member
        • Jan 2007
        • Austin, TX

Anybody know the story behind this reduction? Is there a model change like the one a couple of years ago? Beautiful saw...almost wish I needed one!

Comment

• iceman61
          • Oct 2007
          • West TN
          • Bosch 4100-09

I don't know the story but in my local Lowes there are yellow tags all over the store. Somewhere in the back of my mind.....naaaa can't be closing.

Don't forget, if it's the last one & it's marked clearance, call the manager to get an even better deal.
          Last edited by iceman61; 01-22-2009, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• Cheeky
            • Nov 2006
            • westchester cty, new york
            • Ridgid TS2400LS

does Lowes' have a trickle down clearance?

I hesitated buying this saw the other day, so I went back today and they were all gone. all of the other area stores have it @599.

Does anybody know how Lowes clearance works? It's obviously decentralized unlike Home Depot.
            Pete

Comment

Working...