• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toolguy1000
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2009
    • westchester cnty, ny

craftsman 10" 50T combo blade

the above blade, craftsman professional model 9 32864, regularly $42.99, is reduced to $11.97. it is a "chrome" colored blade with a 15* hook angle. says it's "made in italy" and is a thin kerf design. i know it's craftsman but hey, for under $12, how bad can it be? i currently use a 40T c-man professinal blade, the one wood rated a top value, and it performs quite well.
    there's a solution to every problem.......you just have to be willing to find it.
  • Knottscott
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2004
    • Rochester, NY.
    • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

It's very similar to the former Freud Avanti TK906, Freud Diablo D1050, and Freud Industrial LU83R010....also made in Italy. It's very likely that your Cman blade was made by Freud.
    Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• samuel
      Forum Newbie
      • May 2010

Is that price with a coupon or code? I was not able to find it in the sears website.

Comment

• toolguy1000
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2009
        • westchester cnty, ny

Originally posted by samuel
        Is that price with a coupon or code? I was not able to find it in the sears website.
        no coupon or code. the blade (3 of them) was just sittng on a table with the original $42.99 price tag on it with a larger $11.97 price tag also on it. here's a pic of the blade with the original small price tag and the larger reduced price tag. HTH.
        i tried the sears website and couldn't find it either. but then, their website is one of the worst on the web of any of the major retailers.
        Attached Files
        there's a solution to every problem.......you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

• capnjack2
          Forum Newbie
          • Jul 2007
          • East Setauket, NY
          • BT 3100

Toolguy, you're the best! I need a new blade and have been waiting to see the Freud 1050 on sale. This is the deal of the month!
          Jack

Comment

Working...