X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tommyt654
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2008

Definite deal on Rockwell Hammer Drill

http://www.lowes.com/pd_349813-54602...587-_-10926682, just p/u 2 at my local store was $179, now $22.50, check your local stores if interested comes with a lifetime warranty on the battery , link to slickdeals that has some(a lot) of the store prices available if you can get 1 before they are gone , http://slickdeals.net/f/4811158-Rock...79-Lowes-YMMV?
    Last edited by tommyt654; 07-03-2012, 06:43 PM.
  • BigguyZ
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2006
    • Minneapolis, MN
    • Craftsman, older type w/ cast iron top

Receipt copy? There are store in my area with them, but all at the $179 price.

Comment

• tommyt654
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2008

Receipt copy
      Last edited by tommyt654; 03-24-2013, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• leehljp
        Just me
        • Dec 2002
        • Tunica, MS
        • BT3000/3100

I am visiting my daughter in Springfield, MO and went to the local Lowes on the south side yesterday. They had three, which were not on sale, although they had been for $120. When showed the post above, two male clerks (who were at a terminal) said, if this $20.25 price were correct in their system, those 3 would not have been out there as they (the two salesmen) would have taken them before any customer could get them. They looked the price up on one of the terminals and said that it was not on sale.

The way they acted and with what they said, it made me think that they would not have told me if it were on sale, and it also irritated me that Lowes (aor any company) has/ have workers who look for deals to buy and re-sale personally rather than letting the customer have it. If I were not in a hurry to pick up some things for my daughter who is in the moving process, I would have 1. checked later with another clerk or at the front desk, 2. asked to talk to a manager about the attitude of the two.
        Last edited by leehljp; 07-05-2012, 08:24 AM.
        Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• tommyt654
          Veteran Member
          • Nov 2008

I would be willing to bet they were discounted and they told you differently, it has long been a practice of employee's at both HD and Lowes to do exactly what you are referring to. It is sad that they do this ,but its the capitalist way nowadays. I have no need for either of mine but they will make the FSIL's both great B-Day gifts. If you look the store I bought mine from in the listings provided by the Slickdeals listings shows the Cartersville store @ $89.50 tho I clearly did not pay that and was told when I called what the price was and asked them to hold me 1 of the 4 they allegedly had in stock. I found 1 on the shelf and the other at the front desk as the other 2 dissapeared once I was at the store. This is what we want tho in this country"Capitalism" at its finest

Comment

Working...